Impacted Bowel More Condition_symptoms Impacted Bowel, Enemas And Suppositories Did Not Work?

Impacted bowel, enemas and suppositories did not work? - impacted bowel more condition_symptoms

I have had a good hit, once in the past, so that the doctor has prescribed two bottles of magnesium citrate. It took 11 hours for work, but my problem was solved not only by. The following X-ray he showed traces of dung, but.

I've got a good hit again, but with a different doctor. He told me that for the implementation of a process of 3 days. First, it would take two Fleet enemas. Second, we need two Dulcolax suppositories. Finally, it is an oral laxative.
So far, I have two inlets, but with little success. The suppositories, I have (at least 3 hours) had no results.

What should I do? Should I more magnesium citrate?
Someone I know drnatura.com recommended, but I'm not sure if it really would work. It is certainly expensive. Anyone involved in the personal experience with this program?

0 comments:

Post a Comment