Moisture Indicator Phone Fake Voyager Moisture Indicator?

Fake voyager moisture indicator? - moisture indicator phone

I had an LG Voyager and put in a zip-degree bag and threw it a river. When I came, I saw condinsation in his pocket, and there was moisture in his mind the screen, put in rice, but the work is not that the screen after. I'm not sure what the humidity indicator appeared before the river, but after a red X in the battery and purple X on the phone. I have a (bright white) glue, and a drill and put the hole in which one of the hallmarks of the label, the moisture indicator. He looked very good and I verizion the store and bought it and gave me the environment to touch.

What surprises me is that I've seen some phones have pH strips inside the phone, and open it again, you know you have water damage and send me the phone bill? But never will see the phone again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment