Backing Up Sql Database How To Restore Database In MS SQL Server 2000 Using The Back Up On My Labtop Or Cd?

How to restore database in MS SQL Server 2000 using the back up on my labtop or cd? - backing up sql database

You have a database on CD, I grab my laptop. They tried to restore a new database in SQL Server 2000, but I still can not solve yet identify the device for use with MOVE to a valid location for the file. The original database, SQL Server 2000 also. You do not know if I could really get my laptop from the CD I (WinZip). Any ideas guys!

2 comments:

sweetras... said...

Eh.
If the backup database on a SQL Server
And a copy to the DB and copy the log file
Only then can restore most of the other machines
and if you still have problems
To create a new DB and import the backup of the DB
There are several ways to do it ..
Chat with me sweetraskels@gmail.com
I can help you if you have any questions

digital_... said...

When you restore a backup file on the CD, then in Enterprise Manager, right-click Databases, click All Tasks, Database. If you do it. MDF y. Ldf files are on the CD, so instead of restoring the database, select Attach Database. Also visit support.microsoft.com to these questions.

Post a Comment