Chillers For Sale How Do You Think This Would Taste? . . . My Version Of The New Fruit Chillers.?

How do you think this would taste? . . . My version of the new Fruit Chillers.? - chillers for sale

I love buying the fruit of the new chillers in the supermarket and my children. Then I saw that the second ingredient is corn syrup. How do I make it myself? I thought I cut bananas or strawberries, lightly covered with water, cook until very soft, mash them, then in a blender and freeze in jars Lil. How do you think the taste?

3 comments:

Diamond said...

It is good the only thing I would change is that I put strawberry Bannanas and a pinch of sugar (corn syrup is too sweet) and the mixture of ice, but I would put more fruit ice

Heather said...

Frankly, I do not think cooking would be too good. Maybe strawberries, but no bananas. But in reality, the fruit is very soft and should be able to mix with no cooking at all, I would first try. Be sure to add a little lemon with banana for not brown, and have fun with some cool combinations!

BlueSea said...

They do not know unti try.

Post a Comment