The Most Strongest Sleeping Tablet What Are Some Good Remedies For Air Sickness?

What are some good remedies for air sickness? - the most strongest sleeping tablet

I flew from Belfast [BFS] to Newark Airport in New Jersey [EEA] next week, and I am a terrible traveler. I would like to be able to enjoy the flight, but I am afraid that I spend the whole six hours flight to vomit my stomach. I tried most over the counter medication for them. They have also tried the patches behind the ears, which ordered the United States. Use hulicinate I never in my life, I did worse than the dose was too strong for me and I began. The airbraclets with pulse bombs do not work for me. I am desperate to avoid with my illness. I go to see my doctor for sleeping pills during the flight, that's how desperate I am.

PLEASE HELP? x

0 comments:

Post a Comment