Upper Back Pain During Pregnancy 22 Weeks Upper Back And Rib Pain During Pregnancy?

Upper back and rib pain during pregnancy? - upper back pain during pregnancy 22 weeks

These days I've a terrible pain in the upper back and rib pain had though only on the right side. Upper back pain feels like, I transform myself into a hump or like someone just put a stack of books on my back is tsrained and terrible. I've never had this pain before. I have a pain in the rib on the right side, it is as if it hadnt run and long run, this kind of pain. I did not lift anything or done anything to harm me. I want to take any pain pills, including Tylenol B / C I want to avoid that as much as possible during pregnancy. I am 22 weeks and 6 days today. Is it a sudden increase in weight in my stomach, or as it is not likely to do?

3 comments:

PK211 said...

The upper back pain is probably due to its position changes, because your growing belly. Your chest pain may be the reason ... You stand and probably sleep funny funny too.

matt said...

You may experience indigestion. It can be very uncomfortable, such as the right, stabbed in the chest. It can be painful, even if they are not pg, and outrageous when you are pg. You can prone or ginger tea are not trying (at the same time, because they contradict each other). Also just started to watch what you eat, eat dinner size, speed, and not just after a meal. Sleeping on the left side.

Erin said...

The probly how much the baby is growing and pushing the ribs, and everything is normal, and experienced severe pain in my pregnancy I could not get out of bed without assistance.

Post a Comment